Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
T4T-RBR - Reading Box Red Yrs 5-7 RA 7-13.9 Levels 16-34
Reading Box Red Yrs 5-7 RA 7-13.9 Levels 16-34
Harry O'Brien et al
Developed by experienced teachers for teachers, Reading Boxes are a must-have for your classroom!
They are designed to address the gaps between decoding skills and comprehension ability and support multi-age classrooms. Ideal for both individual and group learning, they provide:
- A wide variety of high interest text types including visual texts, narratives, reports, descriptions, expositions, procedures, recounts, explanations, poems, discussions, comics, and transactions
- NAPLAN practise
- Literal, interpretive, inferential and critical questions
- Writing models, cloze passages, grammar, sequencing and other language activities
- Motivation for all abilities including reluctant readers
- Experience in self management skills
- Each box contains a teacher's folder, text cards, levelling tests, student progress charts and answer cards.
Reading Box Red covers levels 16-34 and Reading Ages 7-13.9.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.