Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
ISP-45584 - ATAR Notes Text Guide: The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare 9781925945584
ATAR Notes Text Guide: The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare
Looking for The Merchant of Venice summary and analysis? Look no further! This book will guide you through every scene, character, and quote to prepare you for your essays and exams.
Our The Merchant of Venice Text Guide contains:
- A nutshell summary that gives you a 1-2 page overview of the texts most important ideas!
- Background information covering the authorial context and setting
- Detailed analysis of the entire play, scene-by-scene, covering the most useful quotes and plot points!
- The Merchant of Venice character analysis, with dissections of character motivations and journeys, as well as the significance of each character in the text as a whole!
- A breakdown of the major themes and ideas in The Merchant of Venice
- A comprehensive quote bank, arranged by key themes so you know what evidence to use for any essay!
- Highlighted vocabulary words for you to learn and integrate!
- The Merchant of Venice sample essays, with commentary from an A+ English student!
- Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares tips and tricks for studying The Merchant of Venice that you wont find anywhere else!
The ATAR Notes Text Guides cover everything you need to know for your set texts. Written by some of the best English students in the country, these books do the hard work for you: condensing all of the important details in your text, and providing you with sophisticated analysis you can use in your own essays.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.