Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
ISP-45515 - ATAR Notes Text Guide: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 9781925945515
ATAR Notes Text Guide: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Looking for Pride and Prejudice summary and analysis? Look no further! This book will guide you through every scene, character, and quote to prepare you for your essays and exams.
This Pride and Prejudice Text Guide contains:
- A nutshell summary that gives you a 1-2 page overview of the texts most important ideas!
- Background information covering the authorial context and setting
- Detailed analysis of the entire novel, scene-by-scene, covering the most useful quotes and plot points!
- Pride and Prejudice character analysis, with dissections of character motivations and journeys, as well as the significance of each character in the text as a whole!
- A breakdown of the major themes and ideas in Pride and Prejudice
- A comprehensive quote bank, arranged by key themes so you know what evidence to use for any essay!
- Highlighted vocabulary words for you to learn and integrate!
- Pride and Prejudice sample essays, with commentary from an A+ English student!
- Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares tips and tricks for studying Pride and Prejudice that you wont find anywhere else!
The ATAR Notes Text Guides cover everything you need to know for your set texts. Written by some of the best English students in the country, these books do the hard work for you: condensing all of the important details in your text, and providing you with sophisticated analysis you can use in your own essays.
Grab your copy of the Pride and Prejudice Text Guide today!
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.