Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
ISP-45386 - ATAR Notes Text Guide: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee 9781925945386
ATAR Notes Text Guide: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Looking for To Kill A Mockingbird summary and analysis? Look no further! This book will guide you through every chapter, character, and quote to prepare you for your essays and exams.
- A nutshell summary that gives you a 1-2 page overview of the texts most important ideas!
- Background information covering the authorial context and setting
- Detailed analysis of the entire novel, chapter-by-chapter, covering the most useful quotes and plot points!
- To Kill A Mockingbird character analysis, with dissections of character motivations and journeys, as well as the significance of each character in the text as a whole!
- A breakdown of the major themes and ideas in To Kill A Mockingbird
- A comprehensive quote bank, arranged by key themes so you know what evidence to use for any essay!
- Highlighted vocabulary words for you to learn and integrate!
- To Kill A Mockingbird sample essays, with commentary from an A+ English student!
- Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares tips and tricks for studying To Kill A Mockingbird that you wont find anywhere else!
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.