Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
Work from Home
FF-53334 - Dictionary - Writing Time Early Years Dictionary Qld Beginner's Alphabet 9781741353334
Dictionary - Writing Time Early Years Dictionary Qld Beginner's Alphabet
- Develops early spelling and dictionary skills, using Queensland Beginner's Alphabet.
- Assists young children with spelling and written language by: teaching alphabetical
order and developing dictionary skills to locate words.
- Includes letters and words in alphabetical order
- Allows each child to keep a record of their own frequently used words.
- Includes notes and suggestions on different ways to use the dictionary and activities.
In Part One, word lists appear in alphabetical order from A to Z.
Listed under the letter on each page are a number of basic,most frequently used words.
In Part Two, each page is associated with a theme from which frequently used words arise.
Themes used include colour, parts of the body, animals, shapes, etc.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.