Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
NSB-63658 - Reading and Learning Difficulties: Approaches to Teaching and Assessment 2nd Edition 9781742863658
Reading and Learning Difficulties: Approaches to Teaching and Assessment 2nd Edition
- A comprehensive guide to teaching reading more effectvely to a wide range of children.
- The book presents a variety of research-supported approaches to teaching that have been designed to make learning to read easier and more successful for all children. By examining the way readers process text and identifying the knowledge and skills neede d to become a proficient reader, the author explains why learning problems can sometimes occur and what can be done to prevent or overcome these difficulties.
Topics covered include:
- the reading process; what does skilled reading involve?
- teaching mthods and specific strategies
- the need for a balanced approach to instuction
- learning difficulties in reading
- assessment, intervention and support
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.