Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
CE-57659 - Spelling It Out How Words Work and How to Teach Them [R] 9781107557659
Spelling It Out How Words Work and How to Teach Them [R]
While Stocks Last
- Spelling can be a source of anxiety for school children and working professionals alike.
- Yet the spelling of words in English is not as random or chaotic as it is often perceived to be; rather, it is a system based on both meaning and a fascinating linguistic history.
- Misty Adoniou's public articles on the processes of teaching and learning spelling have garnered an overwhelming response from concerned parents and teachers looking for effective solutions to the problems they face in teaching English spelling to children.
- Spelling It Out aims to ease anxiety and crush the myth that good spelling comes naturally.
- Good spelling comes from good teaching.
- This book encourages children and adults to nurture a curiosity about words, discover their history and, in so doing, understand the logic behind the way they are spelled.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.