Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
JW-36210 - Day to Day Cookery 4th Ed 9780701636210
Day to Day Cookery 4th Ed
I.M. Downes and Elaine Grant
Available in 10 to 13 Days
Day to Day Cookery 4E is a well-respected and enduring collection
of recipes designed to cater for both the beginner cook and the cook
who has come to rely on its easy-to-follow classic recipes.
This edition retains the strengths of the previous edition with its
traditional, international and microwave recipes.
It adds an exciting new dimension with low-fat and gluten-free versions
of many delicious favourites to cater for the increasing number of Australians
with special dietary needs. It also reflects the many influences on our culinary
habits that an increasingly multicultural society brings.
- All recipes revised
- Traditional recipes and the basics of food preparation remain
- Microwave recipes integrated within other categories of recipes
- International recipes revised and expanded
- Low-fat and gluten-free versions of many basic recipes
- Recipes to reflect multicultural and lifestyle influences on Australia's eating habits
- Glossary of terms used in cooking.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.