Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
BLA-15502 - Hospitality Health Safety and Security 9781921015502
Hospitality Health Safety and Security
While Stocks Last
-Contains a collection of practical activities that will supplement regular classroom lessons.
-Extend student knowledge of this vocationally focussed subject area.
-Design briefs,food preparation tasks and challenging research topics are a feature of this series.
Health, safety and security:
- Recognising potential hazards
- Workplace safety and protective clothing and equipment
- Dealing with emergencies
- Common injuries in hospitality and basic first aid
- Food poisoning and good safety
- Food safety hazards
- Food and bacteria
- Requirements for food handlers
- Food safety promotion
- Practical HACCP applications
- Food labelling
- Food allergies, intolerances and sensitivities
- Gluten-free and lactose-free food tests
- Glossary and teacher's notes
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.