Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
REP-1507 - Striving to Improve Viewing 9781863978576
Striving to Improve Viewing
- The Striving to Improve Series targets students who, for whatever reason, are struggling to keep up with their peers.
- The activities in the books are designed to prevent students from regressing any further at school.
- The tasks are based on a modified curriculum so that students can work at their own pace and without constant supervision from the teacher.
- The children who you teach may be struggling with their school work because they have been diagnosed with learning difficulties such as ADHD or dyslexia.
- They may be struggling because of social factors which have resulted in them missing a lot of school.
- Whatever the reason, this book, Viewing, will help students begin to interpret and create a range of visual texts skillfully and confidently.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.