Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
NSB-63771 - Teaching and Learning Difficulties 2nd Edition 9781742863771
Teaching and Learning Difficulties 2nd Edition
- Provides guidance on teaching students that encounter difficulties in a number of learning areas
- Uses a cross-curricular perspective
- Explores multiple teacher-directed and student-centred instructional approaches for classroom use, highlighting the strengths, weaknesses and specific aspects of each one.
- Examines the impact of classroom interactions that influence learning,
- Suggests strategies for reducing learning failure and enhancing students' progress
- Presents a `big picture' perspective on teaching and learning difficulties.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.