Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
PEA-15597 - Teaching Primary Mathematics 6th Ed
Teaching Primary Mathematics 6th Ed
Booker, Bond, Sparrow & Swan
Available in 5 to 8 Days
- Provides undergraduate and postgraduate students opportunities to link mathematical theory to practice and importantly, prepare them for employment.
- Helps student teachers keep track of the key knowledge and skills they develop as they progress through the chapter.
- Includes Chapter Outcomes for each chapter.
- Updated to improve readability, with more activities, worked examples and visual elements to demonstrate how the theory links to practice.
- Increased linkages to STEM and the Australian Curriculum are included in the new edition.
- Includes a list of activities to provide student teachers with a variety of pedagogical activities to implement in their future classrooms.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.