Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
JW-63512 - Senior Artwise Visual Arts 11-12 2nd Ed. + eBookPLUS 9781742163512
Senior Artwise Visual Arts 11-12 2nd Ed. + eBookPLUS
Available in 10 to 13 Days
Senior Artwise Second Edition is a stimulating resource for senior Visual Arts students in New South Wales. It features an updated and extended selection of artists' studies designed to suit a range of Year 11 and 12 case studies. The artists' studies build on students' previous experience in Visual Arts. New text features reinforce students' understanding of syllabus concepts and further develop their skills in applying these concepts in their own writing in preparation for the HSC examination.
Features of this title include:
- Engaging descriptions of artworks, artists' lives and artmaking practice, referencing the conceptual framework and relevant frames through the inclusion of icons and colour-coded highlighting
- Extracts from interesting and influential art critical and art historical writing, with related questions
- Artist's statements that provide insights into their art practice
- Short response and essay questions at the end of each study, with icons indicating the relevant syllabus focus
- Annotated sample student responses showing how discussion of syllabus concepts can be integrated in examination and essay responses
- A new introduction that provides a comprehensive explanation of each syllabus concept as well as advice on preparing for the HSC examination
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.