Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
Learn from Home
Naplan Style Resources
REP-1242 - Teaching NAPLAN-type Writing Skills Book 1 9781863978484
Teaching NAPLAN-type Writing Skills Book 1
- Written by an experienced NAPLAN marker, teacher and school Principal, this book will help parents and teachers prepare children for the writing section of the English NAPLAN* programme.
- The activities, focusing on both narratives and persuasive essays, will empower teachers and parents to address the new writing genre and will ensure that children are aware of the essential skills required in the writing of narratives and persuasive essays.
- Including both genres within one book will also encourage children to recognise the differences between the two.
- This is the first book in a two-part series that will make a valuable addition to any teacher's classroom resources.
- The publisher is not an endorsed creator of materials used for annual NAPLAN testing, and this book has been produced without consulting any Australian Government bodies.
Ideal for Years 3 to 7
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.