Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
Learn from Home
Naplan Style Resources
PP-53634 - Excel NAPLAN Style Literacy Tests Year 3 9781741253634
Excel NAPLAN Style Literacy Tests Year 3
NAPLAN Tests are sat by students Australia-wide. These tests are held in May every year. The tests are in Literacy and Numeracy. This book focuses on Literacy. In Literacy there are three tests:
- Reading (Comprehension) - there are around thirty-five questions in this test.
- Language Conventions (Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation) - there are around fifty questions in this test.
- Writing (Written Expression) - there is one piece of writing in this test.
Excel Year 3 NAPLAN-style Literacy Tests includes:
- Thirty Mini Reading and Language Conventions Tests
- Three Mini Writing Tests
- Three Sample Tests each for Reading, Language Conventions and Writing
- Answers and explanations for all tests
- The best test preparation for your child.
This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.