Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
Drama, Film, TV & New Media
BLA-15595 - More Than Monologues Book 2 BLM [R] 9781921015595
More Than Monologues Book 2 BLM [R]
Available in 7 to 10 Days
More than Monologues Book 2 contains a series of guidelines to help writers find an idea, develop it and then
write a completed monologue or duologue. Each book contains 4 original monologues, 1 duologue plus accompanying
teachers notes, student activities and production notes for each play.
The plays vary in genre and style and include: black comedy, psychological thriller, drama and satire.
More than Monologues Book 2 is divided into the following sections:
Section 1: Writing and Monologue
- Getting started.
- Basic writing guidelines.
- Character, setting, conflict and resolution
- Finding an idea for your story
- Sentence beginnings
- Autobiographical topics
- Childrens stories from another perspective
- Change of point of view
- Stories told by eyewitnesses
- Occupational stories inspired by interviews
Section 2: Monologues and Duologues
- On the Air
- Give me Love
- Riding the Thermals
- The Four of Us.
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
- Supplementary classroom lessons
- Homework activities
- Reinforcement of learning
- Extension work for advanced students
- Preparation for assessment
- Exam revision
- Creative teaching ideas
- Developing greater student interest and understanding
- A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
- A way of targeting student weaknesses
- Suitable for individual or group work
- A variety of activities for home study.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.