Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
Drama, Film, TV & New Media
BLA-15588 - More Than Monologues Book 1 BLM 9781921015588
More Than Monologues Book 1 BLM
Available in 7 to 10 Days
-Each book contains four original monologues, one duologue plus accompanying teachers notes.
-Student activities and production notes for each play.
-The plays vary in genre and style and include: black comedy, psychological thriller, drama and satire.
More than Monologues Book 1 is divided into two sections:
Section 1 - Preparing a Monologue
- Step 1: Finding the right performance piece
- Step 2: Discover and understand the text
- Step 3: Create a directorial vision
- Step 4: Develop a character
- Step 5: Choose a space and block movements
Section 2 - Monologues and Duologue
- The Gallery
- Working Nine To Five
- Tambee Womens Shelter.
This checklist highlights the major uses and benefits of the books:
- Supplementary classroom lessons
- Homework activities
- Reinforcement of learning
- Extension work for advanced students
- Preparation for assessment
- Exam revision
- Creative teaching ideas
- Developing greater student interest and understanding
- A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
- A way of targeting student weaknesses
- Suitable for individual or group work
- A variety of activities for home study.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.