Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
TS-13173 - Meeting Special Needs A Practical Guide...ADHD 9781921613173
Meeting Special Needs A Practical Guide...ADHD
Selena Ledgerton and Anne Vize
Available in 5 to 8 Days
Meeting Special Needs is a series of six practical and concise handbooks designed to give help and guidance to teachers
and professionals working with or caring for children with special educational needs and disorders.
The books include sections on:
- understanding the condition and recognising symptoms
- strategies for a supportive preschool or school environment
- supporting the child and their carers
- individual education plans
- working with other professionals
All of which is designed to ensure children with special educational needs are fully supported and included.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.