- ARKs Smiley Face Chew Necklace is sure to put a smile on your face!
- The double-sided disc pendant features a big grin smiley on one side (indented) and a cool sunglasses smiley on the other side (raised) for different visual and tactile interest.
- At just over 5cm in diameter, it's a great option for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth.
- Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
- Dark Blue is the softest Smiley option (the chewiest level, but still firm) recommended for mild chewing
- The pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- The pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The pendant measures approximately 5cm in diameter and .75cm thick.
- The cord measures approximately 91cm in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy.The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years.Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.