Need to chew? The Bite Saber Chewable Pencil Toppers are a safe solution for anyone who needs to chew. Chewing can be a very effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus, so these chewy tools are a perfect pairing for homework, note-taking, and more. As an added bonus, they also provide extra weight to the pencil, which provides increased hand awareness and promotes proper pencil positioning. Each topper is solid on one end for chewing, hollow on the opposite end to conveniently fit over standard pencils, and textured all around for extra tactile input. They feature the same medical grade, resilient material as all of ARK's other chews in three colour-coded toughness levels.
Red (for mild chewers)
- Each topper is sold individually
- Best practice is to use with eraser-less pencils (each topper comes with its own eraser-less pencil)
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each topper is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each topper measures just over 7cm in length and 1.2cm in diameter
- Colour hues may vary slightly
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for children 6-7 years and up (the age that children typically start using a standard pencil). Although these chew tools are made out of sturdy, medical grade materials, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.