Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
JW-59399 - Life Skills Activities Secondary Special Needs 9780470259399
Life Skills Activities Secondary Special Needs
Available in 10 to 13 Days
- Ready-to-use lessons for teaching basic life skills to adolescents with special needs
- This book offers teachers and parents a unique collection of more than 200 worksheets to help adolescents with special needs build the life skills they need to achieve independence and succeed in everyday life.
- The book provides 22 complete teaching units focusing on basic life skills such as handling money, succeeding at school, using the Internet safely, getting and keeping a job, and much more.
- The book contains 90 reproducible worksheets for teaching students how to apply these life skills to real-life situations.
- A revised and updated edition of the classic book for teaching basic life skills to adolescents with special needs
- Includes complete teaching units with reproducible worksheets and discussion questions that teach basic life skills
- Offers ideas for fostering skills like using the Internet, handling money, succeeding at school, getting and keeping a job, and more *
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.