Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
AT-45401 - Game - Emoticapsules 8413082454012
Game - Emoticapsules
- Emoticapsules are capsules which represent basic emotions and which store pictures or objects related to each emotion.
- They help with identifying and developing the ability to deal with emotions.
- Their nested design makes them easy to store.
- The five capsules represent different emotions and using good old fashioned communication allow the child to express how they feel about different objects or activities that make them happy, sad, anxious, angry or scared.
- They can then take a picture or object to represent this emotion and put it in the capsule as part of the discussion.
- The idea being that by discussing the issue they will convert it to a happy emotion.
- Obviously, this exercise can also be used as a goal post tool to help the child confirm what makes them happy or what used to be a hurdle.
- Age: 2-6 years
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.