Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
Comprehension & Reading
RIC-6352 - Comprehension for Independent Readers Ages 10+ 9781921750762
Comprehension for Independent Readers Ages 10+
- Comprehension for independent readers is a series of two book for ages 8-9 and 10+.
- The books are divided into a number of sections, each focusing on a different
- text type or part of speech.
- Stimulus texts of a particular genre or part of speech to inform students about the
- theme and to promote discussion
- Comprehension activities with a number of literal, inferential and evaluative
- comprehension questions for students to demonstrate what they have learned.
- The format of questions ranges from multiple choice and matching to those
- requiring a full written explanation.
- Suggestions for developing students understanding, and the theme of the text
- Answers to all comprehension questions
- Links to the English curriculum.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.