Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
REP-1406 - Beginning Primary Teaching 9781863977838
Beginning Primary Teaching
Veronica and Mark McNeil
- This book will take the fear and angst out of every new teacher by instilling them with confidence, knowledge and understanding.
- Written by experienced primary teachers who have made and learned from their own and their colleagues' mistakes and achievements, this book is a must-have for anybody who wants to get teaching right, before their first day.
- Beginning Primary Teaching offers shrewd advice about how to be professional, accountable, organised, manage behaviour and time, cope with emergencies, assess students effectively and communicate with parents, students and other staff members appropriately.
- The worksheets in this book, such as the permission slips, letters to parents, rubrics, assessment sheets and reading logs have all been used by real teachers in real situations and make this book practical and indispensable.
- A smart and sensible buy, Beginning Primary Teaching is a pre-requisite to teaching.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.