Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
REP-401 - Brain Benders Bk 3 Ages 10-13 9781863977814
Brain Benders Bk 3 Ages 10-13
Barry Brocas & Brenda Bicknall
- Brain Benders 3 is the third and final book in the series.
- It contains thirty-four photocopiable mathematical problems which are all curriculum linked.
- The book caters for a range of abilities within the upper primary cohort.
- In the middle of the book, under the heading Brain Busters, you will find more challenging problems designed to extend students.
- At the back of the book there are sixteen short brain teasers which can be used as an ideal way to introduce any maths lesson.
- Each problem appears next to an answer page which not only provides the problem's solution but clearly explains the methods that can be used to arrive at the solution. In this way, the book is designed to not only test a wide range of methods to solve problems but to equip students with effective problem solving techniques and strategies which will help strengthen their mathematical skills.
Ideal for Ages 10-13
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.