Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
Grammar & Vocabulary
MAC-36644 - Grammar Rules! 2nd Ed TRB Years 3-6 9781420236644
Grammar Rules! 2nd Ed TRB Years 3-6
Grammar Rules! is an award-winning series. This second edition has been produced to meet the latest English curriculum requirements.
Grammar Rules! provides a context-based approach demonstrating how grammar works at the word, sentence and text levels to communicate and make meaning. Students learn about grammatical structures for different types of texts, purposes and audiences. They also learn how to use grammar knowledge when responding to texts and constructing their own texts.
This Teacher Resource Book is packed with:
- teaching tools for whole-class modelling and instruction
- unit-by-unit teaching notes for use with the student books
- strategies and activities for teaching grammar
- assessment tools for teacher and student feedback
- reproducibles including evaluation checklists and merit certificates
- updated scope and sequence charts aligned to curriculum requirements
- activity answers for the student books
- digital resources provide on disc
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.