Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
Grammar & Vocabulary
BLA-67724 - Blake's Learning Centres Vocabulary Bk 6 9781921367724
Blake's Learning Centres Vocabulary Bk 6
Jo Ellen Moor and Sandi Johnson
Blake's Learning Centres are a wonderful, motivating way for students to practise important skills.
The activities in Vocabulary Centres help build a rich vocabulary. Each centre is self-contained and portable
and includes teacher and student instructions.
The 12 full-colour centres in Book 6 contain task cards, games and activity sheets suitable for ages 10-11.
Book 6 topics:
- using synonyms and antonyms
- differentiating homophones
- applying prefixes and suffixes
- recognising acronyms
- creating analogies
- identifying literacy and slang compound words
- differentiating homographs
Use for small group or individual practice!
Learning Centres are a wonderful, fun way for students to practise important skills.
The 12 centres in this book are self-contained and portable. Students may work at a desk, a table,
or even on the floor. Once you've made the centres, they're ready to use any time.
- Everything you need for 12 centres
- Hands-on vocabulary activities
- Step-by-step directions
- Full-colour covers, task cards and games
- Self-checking answer keys
- Builds rich vocabulary
- Boosts reading skills
- Provides individual or partner practice
- Uses repitition as a learning tool
- Offers extra-time fun
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.