Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
RIC-7106*(D)* - Chart Pack - Maths Games Middle School[D] 9321862008128
Chart Pack - Maths Games Middle School[D]
While Stocks Last
- Pack of 6.
- Each chart measures 594mm X 420mm.
- The six Middle school number games in this series have been designed to give students an opportunity to have some fun when learning about decimal place value, fractions and pre-algebra.
- They also focus on the mathematical language of addition and subtraction.
- The number knowledge in the games ranges from early decimal number for 10-year-olds through to the use of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and pre-algebra understandings for 13?14-year-olds.
- The games include a progression of decimal number place value knowledge from one decimal place up to and including three decimal places.
- The students are involved in reading, writing, manipulating materials and solving word problems associated with the four operations and pre-algebra.
- Students are asked to reflect on what number their manipulative material represents and whether they have to add or subtract and, in some cases, whether they have to multiply, divide, calculate fractions or calculate percentages.
- In each game they are asked to reflect and complete the calculations to show that they have understood addition and subtraction.
- Includes detailed teacher notes and game instructions on the reverse of each game.
This pack of six games contains:
- Decimal dilemma
- Diving into decimals
- Dynamic decimals
- Fraction fun
- Passport to pre-algebra
Ideal for Ages 10-14
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.