Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
RIC-6333*(D)* - Phonic Dictation Book A Ages 6-7[D] 9781921750595
Phonic Dictation Book A Ages 6-7[D]
While Stocks Last
- This blackline master is designed to develop students ability to transfer phonic and spelling skills to extended reading and to writing tasks.
- It focuses on handwriting, letter formation and correct pencil grip and posture.
- Speech pathologists, occupational therapists and teachers collaborated in the development of this valuable resource.
- A short and simple-to-administer placement test can be used to identify at which dictation passage each student in your class should start.
- Students complete five tasks for each phonic dictation passage in the book.
- a variety of passages, each with a particular phonic focus
- five related tasks to be completed for each passage
- student comprehension of passages demonstrated through illustration
- identification and correction of spelling and punctuation errors in passages
- a focus on posture, pencil grip and letter formation when copying passages
- dictation exercises
- handwriting and dictation templates for photocopying
- alternative line spacing templates for photocopying
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.