Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
JL-246 - Jolly Phonics Read and See Books Pk 1 (12 Books) [R] 9781903619247
Jolly Phonics Read and See Books Pk 1 (12 Books) [R]
While Stocks Last
- The Read and See books are for children who have learned the letter sounds and are now ready to read unknown words.
- These books have words that are all regular, and so can be worked out by sounding out and blending.
- Each of the books has pages with a single word, and a picture of the word next to it, under a flap.
- The children read the word and then lift the flap to see if they are correct - the Read and See books work in a similar way to flash cards.
- Each word has to be read before moving to the next.
- However the Read and See books are a more enjoyable and manageable way for children on their own.
- Each book has eight words, with longer ones towards the end.
- Pack 1 is a set of 12 different books with basic words.
Ideal first reading books.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.