Jump to navigation
Proceed to checkout
You are here
Art & Craft
RIC-774 - Classroom Art TRB Ages 5-7 9781741261073
Classroom Art TRB Ages 5-7
'Classroom Art" is an innovative, full-colour, teacher resource series comprising art activities to inspire students to
communicate through visual arts and to aid their development as young artists.
The activities are divided into three main sections to develop skills in the areas of drawing, painting and printmaking.
- Extensive teachers notes suggest activities to develop arts awareness, to encourage creativity, show examples of
modelling, develop and encourage praactice and appraise art.
- Other notes offer suggestions for classroom organisation, safety precautions, parental involvement, assessment ideas,
display ideas and ways to inspire young artists.
- Use readily available resources.
- Activities to provides stimulus for each lesson. Provide step-by-step instructions for each activity with corresponding
- Reflection questions accompany each activity to extend art possibilities.
- Variations for each activity are given.
- Cross-curricular activities to extend and further develop each activity.
- A glossary of terms and list of web sites are given for each skills area to provide background for the teacher.
- Outcome links.
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.