Introducing… The multi award winning Happy Puzzle Company Genius Star!
– Play solo, or race an opponent to fill the star!
– The aim of each of the 165,888 possible puzzles is to complete the star using the eleven coloured shapes, once the seven ‘blockers’ have been positioned.
– There may be times when it seems impossible, but there will ALWAYS be at least one solution… and that’s why it’s called The Genius Star!
– Roll the seven dice and place a ‘blocker’ piece into the triangle matching the seven numbers that appear on the faces.
– Now race your opponent to fill every other space on the grid using the 11 shapes.
– If you have previously played the now legendary Genius Square, you will find The Genius Star’s puzzles to be significantly more testing!
– There is also a wonderful new twist to each challenge, in the shape of a ‘Golden Star’.
– Will you play safe and complete a regular win, or will you go for a double win, by completing the challenge with the ‘Golden Star’ in one piece? Only 57.4% of the puzzles actually have a solution with the ‘Golden Star’ whole, so it’s a tough decision to make. You’ll need speed of thought… and nerves of steel! There’s also a web page where you can input your coordinates and find out whether the ‘Golden Star’ can be completed in one piece!
– As soon as somebody finishes first, roll the dice and play again! You can play alone and challenge yourself against the clock!
– Genius Star fosters a whole range of skills in all ages and is the perfect coffee table game or classroom game to support learning and development in the following areas:- sequencing, spatial awareness, visual perception, strategic planning, problem solving, logic and fast thinking!
Ages: 8 +
Players: 1 – 2