– Four Score is a fun and fast-paced card game designed to help young learners practice and improve many mathematical, literacy, and life skills.
– Players are dealt 4 cards and try to pass off cards they don’t need while collecting all 4 parts of a number’s set.
– The 4 parts are the number in numerical form, in word form, in tally marks, and in base 10 blocks.
– The first player to collect all 4 parts wins the hand and 1 point.
– The first player to earn 4 points is the Four Score winner.
– Includes an instruction sheet and 80 playing cards.
– For 3-20 players.