Jump to navigation
Forgotten your password?
Proceed to checkout
You are here
PEA-10493 - Teaching English Grammar A Handbook for Australian Teachers 9781486010493
Teaching English Grammar A Handbook for Australian Teachers
Rod Campbell and Graham Ryles
Available in 5 to 8 Days
Provides teachers, curriculum leaders and principals with:
- a fully-scoped and sequenced program for teaching all dimensions of knowledge of English: grammar, punctuation, cohesion, figurative language, modality, spelling etc.
- a school-wide and classroom-based program for teaching English language and grammar for writing and reading, grounded in the Australian Curriculum: English
- all details for teaching knowledge of English in each year level from Prep to Year 10
- continuity for punctuation, vocabulary, cohesion and English use that could not be provided in the Australian Curriculum: English v5.
- content for each year nested in the Content Descriptions and Achievement Standards for that year level
- detailed lesson plans, strategies and tactics for teaching English grammar and cohesion
- possibilities for fast-tracking English with older and/or highly achieving students
- effective systems for whole-school approaches to assessing writing
- effective procedures for tracking individual student progress in writing
- links to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
Get A Catalogue
© 2015 EDSCO Online. All Rights Reserved.