Frequently Asked Questions
- How did EDSCO come about?
- How do we find EDSCO?
- Does EDSCO have a showroom?
- When is EDSCO open?
- Can I have my own EDSCO Account?
- Can I see resources "On Approval"?
- How do I find out about new resources?
- Do I have to pay freight on my orders?
- How can I pay my EDSCO account when it is due?
- What is the EDSCO Returns Policy?
- I have responsibility for a curriculum key learning area. Will EDSCO present a display of resources at my school?
- Does EDSCO mount displays at conferences?
- Can I download an EDSCO Order Form?
- What is EDSCO’s ABN?
In 1985 Maurie Young, an ex-school principal, saw an opening for a specialist educational store and set about starting one. From humble beginnings with one employee on a small mezzanine floor, it has progressed to a huge showroom showcasing an amazing variety of educational resources.
Yes, our spacious, air-conditioned showroom with thousands of quality resources is located at 50 Yiada Street, KEDRON
Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm and Saturday from 9.00am to 1.00pm. We are closed on Sundays and Statutory holidays.
Simply read carefully the account conditions and then complete and send the Teacher Account Application Form. (Accounts are offered to teachers only)
Yes, if you are an EDSCO account holder, we'll send you resources "On Approval". Refer to our "On Approval" Policy.
Ask to be put on our mailing list and we'll regularly send you brochures of outstanding resources.
Yes, all orders sent by mail or courier attract a very reasonable freight charge which depends upon the weight of the parcel. For extra security, all mailed orders require a signature when collected.
There are a number of ways -
- Pay when you visit our showroom by cash, cheque or credit card;
- Post EDSCO a cheque or, fax or post your credit card details for the amount owing;
- Phone EDSCO during working hours and pay by credit card.;
- Educational Institutions are encouraged to pay by direct debit.
For resources bought on a Firm Sale basis, we may exchange* them but do not refund unless the resources are faulty, or do not do as advertised, or do not do what the sales person said they would at the time of purchase. With faulty resources, we'll either refund or replace at your discretion. Please refer to our Refund Policy.
For resources 'On Approval', please refer to our On Approval Policy.
* The resources must be in a saleable condition.
Yes, of course we will. We are happy to assist you in any way that we can - from a representative visiting your school to sending resources "On Approval" to your school.
Yes, EDSCO sponsors many conferences each year. Please contact Maurie Young for further details.
Can I download an EDSCO Order Form to fax through an order to 07 3359 0338?
Yes. Please click on EDSCO Order Form to download your copy of our Order Form.