Frequently Asked Questions
EDSCO's ABN is 13 010 460 509.
YES, we are open to the Public.
Our EDSCO Superstore is open Monday to Friday 9.00am -5.00pm and Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm.
12B Windorah Street, Stafford QLD 4053
Simply read carefully the account conditions and then complete and send the Teacher Account Application Form. (Accounts are offered to teachers only)
Yes, if you are an EDSCO account holder, we'll send you resources "On Approval". Refer to our "On Approval" Policy.
There are a number of ways -
- Pay when you visit our Superstore by cash, cheque or credit card;
- Post EDSCO a cheque or, fax or post your credit card details for the amount owing;
- Phone EDSCO during working hours and pay by credit card;
- Educational Institutions and EDSCO account holders are encouraged to pay by direct debit.
For resources bought on a Firm Sale basis, we may exchange* them but do not refund unless the resources are faulty, or do not do as advertised, or do not do what the sales person said they would at the time of purchase. With faulty resources, we'll either refund or replace at your discretion. Please refer to our Refund Policy.
For resources 'On Approval', please refer to our On Approval Policy.
* The resources must be in a saleable condition.
Yes, of course we will. We are happy to assist you in any way that we can - from a representative visiting your school to sending resources "On Approval" to your school.
Yes, EDSCO sponsors many conferences each year. Please contact Michael Young for further details.
Yes. Please click on EDSCO Order Form to download your copy of our Order Form.